Snapshots: SELFIEs around WoW

Snapshots for March 2015 - SELFIEs around WoW

Hi everyone,

it's been a long while since I've been able to sit down and share a few snapshots that I've taken during my advenetures in Azeroth and beyond. I have a ton to share, but today, I'll focus on a few snaps while using the SELFIE camera toy from World of Warcraft.
Akama and Vixen
My elemental shaman Vixen traveled to Black Temple to hunt for the new pets. I found that she liked taking pictures with just about anyone that would stand still. Here, she's taking a selfie with Akama. He's a pretty interesting fellow once you get past the tentacles and derpy face.
Hm.. hello sickle of death?
Turns out that Akama is camera shy. He blushed(as much as a broken can?!) and put his sickle in front of the camera.

Vixen: No selfie then, Mr. Akama?

Akama: B-baka, don't take my picture!
Illdian was not so shy
The next target was Illidan. Talk about a camera hog. He wanted to be in the whole frame.

Vixen: Move it, I won't put a crotch shot here. This is a family friendly site!

Illidan: *unzips pants* You are not prepa---

SFX: **Cue sounds of lightning bolts coupled with girly screams of a male Night Elf dying.**
Say hello to Draconis, my husband's character
My husband decided to visit my garrison to take advantage of my level 3 storehouse complete with bank, guild bank, and tmog/void storage. Vixen wanted a picture with her main squeeze but he was a bit stubborn to convince.
Yep, he has that 'barbaric grunt' thing going on
Ever notice that the male draenei really don't have a happy face despite being portrayed as all happy go lucky? Their facial expressions are stoic as heck.
Evil husbando is evil :<
Luckily Vixen survived to live another day. ^.^ 

Thanks for viewing!
Happy playing from
-All My Alts


#selfie wow #selfie wow 6.1 #selfie wow camera #selfie wod

Comments

Popular Posts