Happy Winters Veil 2014


Happy Winters Veil 2014
It's that time of the year again where Azeroth's mightiest briefly return from whatever adventure they are experiencing to loot the presents under Ogrimmar or Ironforge's Christmas trees. 
Seems everyone is a bit too excited
When I first logged onto my Alliance character I noticed there was a huge frenzy of excitement in Ironforge. There were tons of players running around crazily or using giant growth potions as they stood upon the mailbox in front of the bank. 
So many giant Mogu...
Giant Mogu were the favorite of the night it seemed. We had Mogu with wings, Mogu with a penchant for dancing, and transparent Mogu. I'm pretty sure every one of those Mogu were smash drunk with ale. 
All sorts of flying mount goodness
I guess the server I was on was one of the few that wasn't being targeted too much by players with a penchant for giant corehounds or mammoths. Although it did start to get tedious seeing so many tents being pitched on top of the presents. Where's Khadger and his inviso-wall when you need him right?

Here's hoping your Winter Veil was a fun and happy one. 

Happy gaming,
-Masaya of All My Alts

Comments

Popular Posts