Snapshots for February 2013 - Take Two

*´¨ )
¸.·´¸·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.* Snapshots for February 2013



Part Two

Continuing from the first part of Snapshots: February Part One a small look into how I spent the few hours of my non-sick time in-game. Hopefully, it sounds a bit more exciting than what it seems. o.O

It's a sky race!
Upon hitting level 78  there is a quest that becomes available in Dalaran from a group of Korkron grouped up at Krasus landing. It takes you on a small ride through Icecrown to meet up with a flying Horde gunship. Little did we know that the transportation provided wasn't exactly Tauren friendly.

Where did the player go?
Speaking of transportation....can you find the missing player in this picture? During the introduction quest into Uldum I seemed to have lost sight of my monk character. Through-out the entire first line of quests and up until I rescued the 'prince' my screen showed no sign of my character. It was like playing a FPS game where a player only sees the weapon on the screen. Except that I didn't even have a weapon to look at either!

Maws attack!

 Before Uldum was the great venture into Vash'jir. I've always avoided this leveling area. The watery zone has always been difficult to navigate for my melee characters. Boredom of Hyjal aside I decided to try it out for the sake of my sanity. There's only so much a person can take of doing the same quests over and over again.

Bubbles, bubbles! So many, bubbles!
A lot of players really dislike water zones. Myself included. I like to blame my early days of playing Nintendo's 1989 Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles video game. It had a water zone that was so extremely frustrating to the point of wanting to hurl my 8-bit system out the window. I almost did too. Thus my rage factor with water levels was already high. Still, I ventured into Vash'jir. Despite the many nuances that come with a water zone I came to enjoy the beauty and detail put into the atmosphere.

I am a water goddess, hear my sirens call!
My favorite part of the Vash'jir area in particular was the Battle Maiden questline. I can't say enough about how fun and engaging this part of the zone was to me. Not only do we learn that the Naga society is ruled by the women but also that the warrioresses that arise to the top ranks are extremely formidable opponents to contend with on all sides. The male Naga are also fierce warriors. We are introduced to tactical geniuses, executioners, and commanders with a quirky sense of humor. It's no wonder so many World of Warcraft players fervently wish for the Naga to be a playable class.

Wind surfing...aww yeah!
If you have an engineer I highly recommend tinkering a glider onto your cloak and heading straight to the peak of  Kun-lai summit. It's the highest point in all of the game.Then pick a direction to face. Sprint, jump, flying dragon kick, or run your way off and immediately hit your glider to activate. See for yourself just how far you can travel. Myself? I've made it into Valley of Four Winds from the summit using sprint on my rogue to take off. There are no words to describe the fun and thrill of this little adventure. Go try it out for yourself!

I am not the DK you are looking for...
Ravenholdt is currently one of the rare servers that are non-CRZ. This is due to the fact of the server's location and PVP-RP status. About two other servers share this non-CRZ status as well. As someone who truly dislikes the implementation of CRZ I ventured out to roll a new character on this server. Of course it has to be a DK since it is a PVP zone after all. I need all the help I can get on a new realm. Don't be fooled by appearances. My DK is a goblin girl with purple hair. She's simply in disguise to try to route out a Scarlet scout. Hmmm, I wonder if the unholy eye glow and dead horse will give away her secret? Naw....

Suffer well, mortals!
I'll be a bit more honest here. I not only rolled on this server to simply run away from CRZ. I also decided to roll on Ravenholdt because I wanted a shot at the rare pets(especially the mini infernal pet.) And yes, yes, I did find one. A rare mini infernal on my first foray out into the Felwood zone. Let me tell you, my husband is still muttering under his breath about it. He's still camping for the pet now on WRA-H. Alls fair in love and battle pets!

And now for a few bonus pictures of my monk's adventure in Jade Forest:

I borked the forest with the Sha of Doubt

This jade dragon pretty much says, I'm your friend but I hate you a little.
Talios, brewmaster and monk supreme. At least in my eyes.




Thanks for reading. I hope you come to visit me again!

-All My Alts

Comments

Popular Posts