Snapshots: November

Phew, November is simply flying by isn't it? The new expansion Mists of Pandaria has been out for about a month. What have I been doing since being able to play? Unfortunately not as much as I would like. I personally feel that the game is not very alt friendly at the moment. There is a lot to do at the end of reaching maximum level from reputation grinding, dailies, pet battles, gearing up via scenarios, dungeons, raids, and even farming. All of which is not necessarily a bad thing as before in Cataclysm we had little to nothing(Dragon Soul raid a thousand times? No thank you) to do.

Oh where have all my alts gone....
Before we also had a cap on the amount of dailies that we could do each day before the reset. Now, there is no such thing. This alongside the reputation grind for factions and gear gives a 'I have to get this done' feeling. Hence, a player finds themselves playing(grinding) more on a single toon then on multiple alternates. I'm sure this will change as we all adjust and learn to plow through the dailies and dungeons more quickly. We are after all, barely a month into the expansion. I may be struggling for time right now but I imagine a bit further down the road I'll be switching between my cadre of  crazy alts once again. I hope, I hope!

I didn't have quite a chance last month(old PC is evil) for my second October Snapshots segment but here it is in a nutshell:

*´¨ )
¸.·´¸·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.* Snapshots for Early October 2012


Broody warlock is broody.
Oh the goblinity!
The poor little ram...


Bikini transmog is profitable!
I think she's lip-synching.


Happy playing everyone!

Comments

  1. I think that you're not the only one who doesn't have time for playing with alts. My opinion is that after another month the tasks like farming for professions and leveling will be reduced and you will be able to spare time for the alts.The screenshots are really amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nikola ^^ Although I have jumped on a alt that I might change to a main =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many alts so little time! Hopefully it does become easier over time. And alts! Ohh I can never seem to decide on which alt to use as a main. I think I drive my raid team crazy with how much I switch 'mains' between tiers! xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts