Snapshots: September/October 2012

*´¨ )
¸.·´¸·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.* Snapshots for September/October 2012





Go-go Gobby girl
Wandering around Azshara is my latest attempt at leveling a hunter. I seem to have a steady track record of leveling one up to 75 and starting over elsewhere. This goblin girl is on Wyrmrest-Accord. Her roleplay profile is still a work in progress but basically she is a freelance bombardier with a penchant for fire. I suppose you can say she's a little crazy in the upstairs department.

Pandamonium! 
Over on Darrowmere my husband and I decided to level a pair of panda cubs together. For some reason my panda girl has a hard time sitting anywhere. In this picture she was trying to sit in the chair behind Miss 'bring back my brother' quest giver. Except that my panda didn't 'sit' but 'flew' in stillmotion for several minutes.

I see you!
Here my panda girl is simply trying to sit in the sidecar of a mechano-hog mount. It's not working out so well...

Action Hour Mage
When I can sit down and enjoy an hour or two of the game before heading off to work I have been attempting to see what the new expansion brings to the table. I'm a bit amused that the first few quest rewards are replicas of Trial of the Crusader or old Wrath valor items. It's pretty nice if a person hasn't been able to get an elusive piece from that time. Otherwise you were alike me and facepalming that you spent all those justice points to buy the items from the Dalaran/Trial of Crusader vendor. (*Shakes fist*) Curse your kind consideration Blizzard!

The honeybear reveal
So far I have enjoyed a few questlines in Jade Forest. The introduction to the Lorewalker and the Jade mine questlines come foremost to mind for sheer enjoyability. I'm sure there are many others that will be just as fun. One of the things that I liked about the Jade mine questline was the husband and wife questgivers. The dialogue between them seemed so realistic to me. Their interactions with one another really brought their personalities to life.

Straight out of a shoujo manga
Apart from all that I think that the Blizzard graphics department truly outdid themselves this time around. The visuals are pure eyecandy. I really hope that as I progress more into the game that the same beauty persists. 


Thanks for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts