Happy Halloween 2012

Not all pumpkins are made of spice!
I'm back! My PC had decided to take a permanent vacation a week or two ago. The poor thing had been attempting to function right since 2003. Talk about ancient! It was about time for a new generation to pick up where it left off. Unfortunately, that also meant I had lost my graphics program. My copy of photoshop is buried underneath mountains of objects in the abyss called, 'my closet'. I am now working with a very old version of Paintshop Pro. I am also inwardly weeping. At any rate, that means I can continue blogging about my adventures in Azeroth. Yay!

On a lighter note: It's Halloween! Hope you have a happy and memorable one!
from:
All My Alts

Here's a favorite Warcraft Halloween Musical Movie:





Thanks for being patient,
Happy Hallowween!

Comments

  1. Hey there, how nice to find another (girl) blogg wower =)
    I will be sure to pop in and read your blogg time to time. =) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why hello there! Yaay for more girl gamers! We're out and about taking the game and blog-o-sphere by storm! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you don't mind but I'd like to add your awesome blog to my list. Happy playing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts