Random Thoughts

Today there is no rhyme or reason to what I am posting. Sometimes it's nice to simply jot down whatever comes to mind for the sake of fun or interest.

Character Restoration has a time limit

If you have ever accidently(or intentionally) deleted a character apparently there is a time limit as to when the character can be restored.

Time Frame:
  1. Deleted characters from level 1 - 29 will be lost after 60 days.
  2. Deleted characters from level 30 - 49 will be lost after 120 days.
  3. Deleted characters from level 50 and above will never be lost.
  
Something to keep in mind as a just in case. 

Art from the Heart
I was feeling a bit artsy and decided to make a forum avatar of my goblin girl and a phone wallpaper of one of my husband's alts. I think both came out pretty nicely.

Silverati, part-time perfumer and seapony designer

Tasselholf the Marksman Hunter
Guild Drama

Guild Drama is as old as time.
A small amount of guild drama has been occuring on Darrowmere. Yesterday, as I was checking the guild bank there I had discovered that a member had 'helped' himself to a large amount of endgame crafting materials. The verdict is still out on whether or not this person did it on purpose or if he somehow 'misunderstood' a past statement where I mentioned I would sell the mats for guild repair gold. How that can be misinterpreted as 'please take as much as you want' I have no clue. As much as I want to believe that it was a mistake there is something wrong about grabbing the mats without a word and then immediately logging off afterwards. Either way, I expect the mats to be returned. If I have to go the route of contacting a GM then so be it. Yet I hope that it is a simple mistake and that everything will be returned without a hitch. Wish us luck...

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts