Dear So and So...

Welcome to another edition of 'Dear So and So ', an often sadistic, offhand, silly, facepalm moment, open letter to people/things I encounter in World of Warcraft.


Dear Raid team,

after several weeks of 'everything that can go wrong happens' I realized there are quite a few raid pet peeves I have been harboring over the years.

My raid-specific peeves:

People that show up late(without valid excuse) to raid time.  These are the kind that log in 45 minutes after start time like it's no big deal. Sometimes life makes a person late but please show the other people that have been waiting for you an ounce of respect and apologize.

People that AFK after every fight. A wipe is NOT a scheduled AFK break!

People that don't rez after a wipe and expect to be resurrected after everyone ran back. If we can run to our bodies then so can you. if we're all running back it really isn't going to save you time sitting there and waiting for a rez. Stop being lazy!

People who want to progress in raid but refuse to hear any input about improving their gameplay. In fact, all input is a personal attack and/or telling them how to play.

People who click ready when they are not in fact ready.

Constant harping on about the same raid related in-joke, during the raid, for what feels like weeks and weeks.

Sexual banter/jokes in vent. Seriously, I can tune that out during trash but having to hear it while focusing on a boss fight is irritating and disrespectful. Just shut up please!

People that extend a wipe. Don't spend five minutes trying to survive the boss. Hurry up and just die already so we can move on.

Honestly, I could go on like this for a while. I'm pretty frustrated with the casual raiding team I hang around with on Darrowmere in general at the moment.

Dear So and So... if this keeps up I feel my sanity will collapse. It won't be pretty. (x.X)

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts