Snapshots: Merry Month of May

*´¨ )
¸.·´¸·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.*Snapshots for May 2012

Missing: Raid team and Guild members. Suspected Culprit: Diablo 3. If you see any of my guildmates running amuck in the bowels of Hell please be sending them back to the plane of Azeroth. Thank you!


Flowers floating on water or a DK with path of frost on while recovering health from the impact of the cannon shoot? You decide! The Darkmoon Faire is still a fun place to dabble about within each month. The achievement where a player strikes squarely in the center of the ring still eludes my Alliance main. All my other alts of course have the achievement. (Sobs quietly in a dark corner) It's always the alts and never the main...


 Twins! The potion of illusion is a fun toy and alot cheaper than buying an Orb of Deception(which runs about 4K+ on Darrowmere). Our two tanks were having fun whilst waiting for the rest of the team to arrive at the Sunwell raid. A bit later on they broke into dance in unison. It was cute to see.


 The Horde economy is going through a quirky stage at the moment due to boredom and pre-expansion blues. A great deal of items are being sold either too high or incredibly low. I picked up a pair of Terebrus bracers for only 33 copper. The bracers are ilevel 333 but they have good stats plus a gem socket. A great pair of bracers for the leveling alt! I flipped them for 1200 gold and they sold within the day. 


Raid roll luck. I often do not have it as I roll from 10-35 on a good deal of upgrades. On our first kill of Deathwing the Maw of the Dragonlord dropped.  No diminishing returns and it can heal any number of targets in front of the healer? Yes please! Our priest rolled a 90 and once seeing that I lost all hope of winning it. Who knew that a little playful whining would help my roll luck! Luckily our priest was a good sport and congratulated me on my win. Thanks Kii!


 The X-51 rocket is going to be retired soon. I hope that means a new mount will be available for the Recruit-A-Friend program. The driver is my husband AKa the Pocket Tank. This picture was taken while we were heading to Icecrown. For some reason he thought it would be fun to fly through the Horde ship. We got stuck on a wall inside and scores of the ships members started attacking us. Talk about sitting ducks! Thankfully they were only L80 and our Cata-gear gave us more than enough health to survive until he got us unstuck from the wall. Crazy driver.


I mentioned the Darkmoon Faire earlier. I absolutely love the petting zoo and the area nearby with the mini-mounts to ride upon. This is going to sound silly but when the faire first came out I actually waited by the sign that said 'Tour starts here' for a good while. I honestly thought there might be a tour!

The Tarecgosa questline is still un-finished for me. I know friends that have the stave for several of their alts.  I only want one! At the moment I only need 125 more seething cinders for my staff and getting my team to Firelands is like pulling teeth. Battletags for Warcraft can't come soon enough. Until then, Kaleecgos and my druid will keep hanging out. I don't think she minds waiting a bit longer.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts