Creativity strikes again

This is mostly random but I had a lot of fun creating this picture. While listening to pop-rock I got this scene stuck in my head. I suppose the reasoning behind the madness was imagining my two AH bank alts meeting each other at a nightclub to talk about economics. What? Don't give me that look. I'm serious. Okay, so it seemed more fun in my head.  If anything at least it has eye candy value. Especially when you think about the twin belfs in the background whom are their (*cough*)body guards(*cough*).
.
I was feeling artsy(Truthfully, I was bored, so bored...) and made a wallpaper for my desktop. The Hello Kitty wallpaper just wasn't cutting it for this month. The Orc hunter is of course grunting and grumbling at the lovely flowers around him. The pretty pally is giggling at something in the distance. I can bet she's just laughing at my lack of desktop icons. "Oh ho ho! You're still using those? How positively, tacky!" Okay, how mean. I'm going to cry now.


Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts