Snapshots: Lets get Freaky

March has been hectic both in game and in real life. Random(also chaotic, inconsiderate) schedule changes at school/work to rage-inducing guild drama has left this blogger with a ton on her plate. I sincerely apologize for the various postings of screenshots and nothing else but pictures this month. Which is to say, I will be writing the articles that I had lined up for this month very soon. Until then, enjoy the eye candy!
Halfus Wrymbreaker goes down in our first attempt. We had slate and nether dragons for the week. Yep, talk about pain city for the healers. Our guild probably should have downed this boss before even attempting Throne of Winds or Omnitron Defense System but that's our interesting quirk. We never do anything traditionally. In the picture is Fion, the MT warrior(my lover) and my Nite(aka me), the MT healer.
As I was checking my auction mail on my newblet miner I was given a laugh of sorts. I stumbled across an old mail from a year back. Once upon a time when my server converted from a PVP to a PVE server I had just started a warrior alt and her profession was mining. At this time Blizzard decided to give thorium a node spawn boost. Hardly anyone knew about it so guess what I started to stack on the AH. This person that mailed me also was doing the same thing. Apparently, someone on the AH didn't appreciate how I listed my ore just below his own. Hey, it could have been worse if I had gone with my original idea of posting under a copper. Anyways, I screencapped the letter and sent it right back with a mention of how he might get a giggle from it as I had back then. >:)
If you ever raid at Blackrock Descent then you recognize this throne. It's just before the entrance. Seriously, I am considering making an artwork with this and a Conan the barbarian theme.
The newblet miner I mentioned a little ways above is trekking her way through Northrend. I'm surprised that Blizzard kept the 'wrathgate' achievement in tact despite not being able to go through the epic fight to Undercity. Poor Bolivar, I miss his good looks and old-fashioned armor.
Random fishie fun with the Halloween wands and two shamans. It got a bit more funnier as several 85s swooped down to confront the 'Hordie' standing on their pond. Got to love new players since they give the best interactions with the game.
This artwork is a small tribute of sorts to Fion, whom works hard to prove that protection warriors are more than capable of being main tank in Cata. He constantly proves it with his precise finesse and an execution of skill that always leaves my guild with their jaws dropping to the ground. The armor isn't his current gear but one of his favorites from back in the wrath PVP days. You know, before Blizzard nerfed protection pvp to the ground.. and then further grinded it to a fine powder. At any rate, I for one, welcome my puppy overlord. - inside joke :P

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts