Snapshots: Simply Random

Once Brewfest is over the holiday Hallows End takes over. I enjoy this holiday the most because it seems to bring everyone together within the game. The above picture isn't from Hallows End but instead from a Valentine's Day event. Freaky but cute it seems to fit a spooky mood just nicely.



I don't remember where I took this picture but I do recall that it was pretty. Filters aside, I love watery scenes. Mostly because it brings a real fantasy element to the game. Cataclysm is going to bring a ton of these kinds of experiences. I can't wait to more pictures!


And this screenshot was taken the day I made a rogue and hunter both nerdrage and cry. A couple of months ago I won a need roll with 100 on one of the most sought after BIS pre-raid trinkets in Wrath. Most will argue that a retribution paladin does not benefit from it. However, it's sad fact that the needle-enrusted scorpion coupled with a Darkmoon faire Greatness card is best in slot for a toon that will not step foot into a raid. I dislike this sort of thing but I figure it was okay as the rogue and hunter were both major jerks through-out the entire instance. Not only did they continually treat the tank with disrespect but they also were the 'GogoGogoGo' types that grates on everyones nerves. Talk about karma getting them back!

Comments

  1. I will be farming the Headless Horseman mount again this year. I hope it works likes the Brewfest dungeon did, and shows up in the Dungeon Finder. If so, I think the mount will be easier to obtain than last year when the whole party had to roll on 1 mount. This year with the dungeon finder, I was able to get both the Ram and the Kodo on my Resto Shaman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Sorry for the late reply I've somehow managed to catch a nasty flu running amuck in my city. >.<

    I also think the new random system for holiday bosses is great. Definitely look forward to Hallows End running exactly like Brewfest this year. The Headless horseman's mount and pet will be a one day a chance drop from the special satchel. The rings will drop from him and can be farmed. Not so sure about his head/sword though but it'll be fun for sure.

    Lucky lucky on your Ram and Kodo! Congrats! RNG hates me. I never got either on my main. (sobs) lol there's always next year xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts