Sindragosa: RIP

(*Pulls up a chair and sits down*) I'll be the first to admit it; I was wrong.  

Completely, utterely, undeniably, wrong.. The previous post from yesterday? Disregard it completely. After more than ten weeks of attempting to down the Bitch dragon... Final Judgement owned Sindragosa with glorious teamwork. Actually, don't disregard the last post. I'm not even going to alter it in any way as a painful reminder of how much I had failed to believe in my guild. We had two new members in the line-up for the night but we managed to pull off a beautiful attempt that left us all shouting for joy on vent. It was amazing. I'm looking forward to downing Blood Council today and then Blood Queen. After that, we will of course take on the Lich King himself. Most won't care by now and others will snicker at how long it took us to get this boss down. However we prevailed over the hardest circumstances thrown at us. We succeeded!

And I was wrong and I'm happy to admit it. I apologize for every bit of it. The members of the guild gave me a glimmer of a hope I had thought long lost. This time, this time, I'm going to grab ahold for the ride for as long as it takes to rid ICC of the horrofic amalgamation that is Nerzul and Arthas; the Lich King.

                                               RIP Sindragosa : 09-18-2010

                                                        Click for Full-Size: It's a biggie!

Comments

Popular Posts