Warcraft Fanfiction: Here Without You

WOW Fanfiction
Here Without You, is in actuality, a brief look at an upcoming chapter of my World of Warcraft fanfiction story. The first few chapters will be found here but will eventually be bundled up into a series of ebooks that will be available for sale on Amazon's Publishing platform.


Thank you everyone for your support. Many special thanks to my beloved for always supporting my endeavors no matter how silly. And thank 'you' for viewing! ;


Click below for the WoW Machinima Fanfiction teaser:



Comments

  1. I love the video, it just needs to be longer lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, the credits are longer than the actual clip! Lulz! In my defense I'm still learning how to create movies. One day I hope to make a real one instead of a slideshow. o.O

    Thankies for viewing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts