My Playlist of World of Warcraft Machinima on YouTube

World of Warcraft machinima
In the many years that I've been playing this game I have been inspired by countless machinima creators with their works of art. The maker of the video Blind for example is something I'd one day like to try my hand at creating as well. Of course I'll never reach that level of skill but anything close to it is something fun to challenge myself with each day. For now though I have a few videos that I've taken of my adventures in Azeroth. I'll start out small and then try out a more advanced video as soon as I can get WoW Modeler to work properly with Warcraft Legion.

Please support my channel by sharing via social media or subscribing or liking the videos. I'll be updating the playlist with new videos as a I upload them. Thanks for watching!



Comments

Popular Posts