Azeroth Choppers Winner is...

*´¨ )
¸.·´¸·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.* Winner of the Azeroth Choppers Event

The winner of the contest has been determined. Although I personally haven't watched the series I did find out via Twitter whom the winner had turned out to be. To be honest I'm not surprised.

Watch the end result for yourself:



From seeing the video picture above I can say that the Alliance bike would have looked a lot better if the front wheel didn't seem so strange and angular. The Horde bike honestly doesn't appear to have any unique features from the current Mechanohog.

Either way I wonder if somehow both bikes will end up in the game.

Which side did you choose?

Happy playing from,
-All My Alts

Comments

  1. I couldn't work up the enthusiasm to vote either way. The front wheel of the Alliance one was definitely off putting and I kinda like the horns on the Horde one so I guess had I voted, I would have gone Horde.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts