Snapshots: A trip through Azeroth

Around Azeroth: Screenshots


Time passes on but we still play on! Outside the game life has become hectic between finals and work. I expect to be back to more normal playing schedule as soon as the spring semester is officially over. Freedom! Still, the few hours I could play I spent traveling around Azeroth:

Throne of Thunder raid:

Mystic Dragon Nalak
Guardian Mogu statue
Mogu collide with Troll style
Choose your path wisely.
I'm honestly not impressed with the Throne of Thunder raid. The overall feeling I get from participating in this raid is akin to watching wallpaper peel. The build-up leading to Lei-shen is simply not there. From trolls to beasts, to a hydra, beholder, and then to random entities, which finally lead up to the Thunder King has one scratching their head. How in the world did it all connect after the troll encounters? It simply makes no sense. Don't get me wrong. It's a decent raid(far better than Firelands/Dragon Soul in my opinion)with interesting mechanics but it lacks an epic feeling.

Isle of Thunder:

Cool clique
Goda hut
Action City
Blizzard finally admitted it. The core of current progression revolves around this island. "The core of the current gearing system revolves around the new Isle of Thunder. By obtaining Elder Charms, defeating bosses, and using bonus rolls, you’ll receive more chances to acquire upgrades, helping you gear up at a faster pace." - Blizzard Blue quote. There is so many ways to get Elder Charms from rares, killing mobs, treasure trove run but it becomes redundant after the fourth alt slogs through the same content. Dailies....always the dailies. Sighs.

Misc stuff:

I can't bring myself to battle this pet. :<
Gold and Jade. The Pandaren are rich bears.
Shado-pan Exalted at last!
The wierd, wacky, and whatever of Goldshire.
At long last I have a character that is exalted with the Shado-pan. The black dragon mount is delicious. I'm now currently working on the Auguste Celestials. The new 5.3 patch is supposedly on the horizon. This is the patch that Blizzard believes will resolve the past issues with having one too many alts. For the life of me I still do not understand why the lead designer, Greg Street, is against having alts. Still, one of the biggest changes I'm looking forward to is the XP required to level from 85 to 90 being reduced by 33%. Bring on the alts!

Thanks for catching up with --
All My Alts

Comments

Popular Posts