Snapshots: December - Part One

*´¨ )
¸.·´¸·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.* Snapshots for December - Part One


Happy weekend everyone! It's now nearing the end of the 2012 and that means that it's only appropriate to post up my monthly snapshots. The end of the year always leaves me feeling quite nostalgic. I'm really happy to have a ton of fun memories so I'm splitting this post into two parts.

A mysterious grave in Feralas


Flying about in Feralas I came across this grave. I wonder who it was for it seems sad that it is un-marked.
One Gnome to go?

 The chairs in Panda taverns are really not meant for little Gnomes to sit upon. Too cute!

A traveling merchant in Kun-lai
 I finally got a warlock beyond level 70! In fact, she's now max level and getting geared up for LFR.

Murloc suit on a quest in Borean Tundra
 Have you done the Winterfin quests in Borean Tundra to help save the murlocs? Too bad they don't let us keep the awesome Murloc suit!

Woodland Sprites...are scary to me
 Questing in Townlong Steppes to awaken the final Paragons for Klaxxi exalted resulted in some strange  moments like the one above. I'll admit it. The sprites are a bit scary to me.

The bonse of a giant kodo
 Somewhere between Mulgore and Feralas is a spot above in the mountains with pretty scenery.

A canoe that leads to....
In the same area that I mentioned is this canoe. The place isn't very big so I can't imagine why a canoe would be needed to get around there.

A lost Tauren village?


Next to the large kodo skeleton and the banked canoe is this little gem. Reminds me a little of the old Camp Taurajo village that was decimated.

The 8th anniversaryand we got another tabard
World of Warcraft had their 8th anniversary and all we got was a temporary rep tabard. What's worse is that it was delivered with the same message from the last anniversary celebration. Way to not make people happy!

Nothing says hardcore PVP like smacking the AH
I was on my Alliance banker when all of a sudden a Horde raid dropped in on Ironforge. Where was the first place they went? The auction house of course! It's times like this that I wish I could poke these players through the PC screen with a stick.

Two scantily clad panda lovers in the Mist!
Gokk'lok's shell is a vanity toy that turns your character into a bathing beauty complete with clam and bubbles. Couldn't resist it and begged my husband to help me get it. So worth it!

Grrr! I am a bad dragon. Rawr!
With the recent changes to add in companion pets to classic raids I've been hitting as much of them as I can each week. When I took this picture and showed the husband he looked at it and then turned to me to say, 'He's that big? All I ever see when I'm tanking is their stomachs...' xD

~*~

Part Two will be posted tomorrow.
Thanks for viewing! 

Comments

Popular Posts