News Update: Around Azeroth

Time flies when you're having fun or are too engrossed in guild drama to notice anything at all. For my part it has been a little of cup A and a whole hell of a lot of cup B. Of all the realms I like to play in it seems that Darrowmere has an enormous amount of drama to spread around. This has finally pushed my husband and myself to dabble in a new playground.

More on that at a later date but for now a brief recap of events:

* All My Alts blog has a new look - yay!
* I'm working on a Fashion Guide for the Transmogger in you.
* Here Without You - my latest fanfiction is finally coming to an end.

For a change of pace my husband and I have rolled on Wrymrest Accord a fresh role-playing realm known for being a fun place to hang out.  Starting anew I rolled a DK to begin building a small empire to support our two new mains. I heard about the Crusader weapon enchant dropping by Tyrs Hand and by chance it did! Now to wait for it to sell...

About two months back on the realm Darrowmere a ton of drama was served which ended up with an eventual guild disband. The core raiders of our group then joined a new guild. To let off a little stress we downed the entirety of Throne of the Four Winds including the Wind Emperor.

Fast forward to two weeks ago and our casual team(now teasingly named: Team Hello Kitty Death Squad) managed to rid Firelands of that clever Hunter Shannox. 

Horde-side, my goblinette stumbled across a camel-figurine while herbaling in Uldum. She was teleported to the steam flats to the side and above Un-goro Crater. At l82 she had quite a shock to see the elite l85 looming above a herd of camels in the distance. The outcome? Let's just say that I am really glad that Blood DKs are very OP with their healing abilities.

Upcoming: Role-playing adventures on Wrymrest Accord, Outfit Ideas for the TransMogger enthusiastist, Gold tips and successes.

Happy playing!

Comments

Popular Posts