Snapshots: Just another Day in Azeroth

While zipping around in water land I came across a beautiful rarespawn seahorse. Sadly, I made the choice to kill it. Honestly, I should have left it be but I was hoping for 'something' from it. Turns out the idea behind this rare was that it would drop a BOE mount version of itself AKA what we players are now given freely via a quest. Imagine if it had passed originally just how much it would have cost to get the mount via AH.

With the new level cap of 85 a lot of players(Myself included) are venturing back into Northrend heroics to attempt the missing achievements for their 'Glory of the Heroic' meta achievement. I'm still a bit shocked at how easy it is to go back and accomplish these goals. Sure, a few of the achievements actually need 'five' people but the majority can be duo'd or solo'd with finesse. The picture above is of a duo attempt in Occulus with only two red drakes. It was finished with my partner(a pally tank) losing his drake and falling onto the platform. He taunted big blue and tanked him for the remaining 15% of the boss health. We got the achievement we wanted, but phew, what a daunting experience!

Here's a cropped and blown up picture of a screenshot conversation I had taken while running around with my partner. The backstory on this snapshot is that my holy priestess cannot for the life of her get a blue wand to drop in any normal/heroic. It's an extremely bad case of RNG. Tyrande is a priestess as well and my pocket tank is joking around that she seems to have horrid drop luck too.


Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts