Which Class is the Best Tank in Warcraft

World of Warcraft Best Tank Class

This question can apply to all classes in World of Warcraft but as a Healer; do you have a preferred type of Tank? It came to my attention that I actually prefer to heal Warriors and Death Knights with either a Resto shaman or a Disc priest. For some reason when in comparison to a Protection Paladin these two tanks seem rather squishy!

On the other side of the fence I was told by a DK tank that he actually preferred being healed by a shaman. While a warrior confessed that he adored being 'Hotted' up by a druid. So really it comes down to personal preference so what is yours?

Edit: I posted this for discussion at a Facebook World of Warcraft board. I've gotten a few interesting replies to share. For the sake of privacy I of course blurred out their names. Click on the picture to enlarge it

World of Warcraft Best Tank Class



Comments

  1. I only have my resto shaman atm so I can only give you my opinion on that healing class. That being said, I have had more luck with warrior tanks than all the others when pugging. It really depends on the player though. I have had some really awesome DK's and Pally's though. I find that Pally tanks tend to hold aggro so much better than the others so healing the whole group is much easier with them. In fact with some Pally's I don't cast many heals on the group at all other than the occassional riptide. I think LB really spoiled the healers with his awesomeness :) I used to run with another Pally tank, whose name we will not mention but I am sure you can guess, and he was just absolutely crap as far as a tank went. I really cringe when I get a DK tank though, since most of the ones I have had experience with don't really know what they are doing. As I level up my druid my tank preference might change though. We will see when that guy hits 80 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to see a popular and not so popular choice. Warrior tanks are preferred best and DKs are better left at the local tavern. :3

    Ahh your comment made me nostalgic. I miss those great times. And now LB has an ego again! LOL!

    Druids simply rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the post on FB. Now I gotta get my druid up!!! I do miss those times too!! :( We gotta make new and better memories for us :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts