Walking around in the World of Warcraft

*´¨ )
¸.·´¸·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.* Walking around in the World of Warcraft 

Having a bit of a #World of Warcraft vacation at the moment. My WoW blog and twitter will be on a brief hiatus but not for indefinite. There will be updates just not as much as I normally put out.during the month.

I am hoping that the ushering of a new PVP season will also bring new content for those that PVE. If not, then I can only see another 'Dragon Soul' scenario with this last leg of Mists. Something I am not too fond of experiencing all over again.

It's in progress but I admit to procrastinating...
Maybe it's time I finally sit down and finish that Warcraft fan comic I have been working on and off again for the past six years. ^.^;

Happy playing!
All My Alts

Comments

Popular Posts