Snapshots: Sky Golem

*´¨ )
¸.·´¸·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.*Welcome to another All My Alts snapshots entry.

Around July 2nd, 2013 I posted about the changes to the engineering mount players were suppose to get here in the entry: Aerial Death god. Months past and eager engineers couldn't wait to get their hands on the Sky Golem mount. Alike many other players I was up to the last minute of dailies reset on the 29th(soon to become 30th day) to make the mount. Let me say that I couldn't be happier with it. It soars like a jet. Rocks back and forth in their air and often makes loops on its own. Not to forget to mention that a player can herbal while mounted. It also sports a water mode. The only downfalls to it is that the water mode no longer provides under-water breathing, nor can you mine with it, and the two-passenger limit was taken out. Thanks Blizzard. We salute your never-ending journey to snip the good stuff from items. /end snark

The Aerial Death god in Action


Deepholm
Flying into Orgrimmar
Outland
Northrend
Thanks for viewing,
All My Alts

Comments

Popular Posts