Snapshots: All for Fun

*´¨ )
¸.·´¸·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.*After several weeks of being ill I have finally begun to feel a heck of lot better. I realized that I had a lot of catching up to do inside the game. First order of World of Warcraft business? Level those alts! It didn't take me too long but I am now working on my sixth level 90. Two alts (warlock, shaman) are fully geared and ready for the Throne of Thunder raid and two others(my rogue and monk) are in Malevolent gear chomping at the bit for the new arena season to begin. My newest, a holy paladin, is still mucking about in a mix of crafted epics and quest blues and greens. Admist the raids and battlegrounds I am trying hard to level up my little goblin hunter. I really hope I can cap her level soon because it would mean I finally achieved my biggest game goal of leveling every class there is in the game. Wish me luck but meanwhile have a look-see at what I've been up to lately.

It's all in the style
My first level capped Rogue. She is now a Tiller.
Wrathion: I'm on your side. Yup. My Rogue: Yeah right.
I fished up a krakkon. He gave me 10 fish. :|
Got stuck in the trees again. I hate STV trees. I really do.
Legendary Battle Pet fish. He's a tough one.
My husband's hunter...has a frisky side apparently.
I always feel bad killing this spirit. His head just bobs up and down in the water.
The Darkmoon Faire's newest ride. So pretty and eerie
The first time I saw Galleon I did a double-take. So cool!
The clam. Defeating it gives a pretty. Go ahead, poke it.
My husband still holds a grudge against the Watchers raid in Winterspring.
Can you spot the not so hidden boss and critter in the background?
Talios the monk of Buddhei(pronounced booteh). He's a bit of a comedian.
Terrace of Endless Spring raid is completed finally. Throne of Thunder here I come!

Thanks for reading!
-All My Alts

Comments

Popular Posts