One Night in Firelands: Alysrazor & Baleroc

WELCOME! Ladies and gentlemen! Have you ever been to Firelands before?

Everybody look, look around,
All the land is filled with sound!

Everybody's jumping up and down,
In the firey grounds!

-- (Above is a slight butchering of the wonderous - Welcome to the Deadmines video)

Alysrazor and Baleroc downed! What a fun night we had as fought our way through Firelands and right up to Majordomo's steps!






On a sidenote:

 
Bakafett tosssd aside his manly pride and proclaimed, "I luff you soooo much, Tazz!"

The Hunter looked up in surprise.

"My life was a lonely wasteland before I met you, Bakafett," Tazz growled softly. "Even being shot twelve times at close range could not keep me from you. A love like ours makes me long for Patch 4.33 to finally be realized." He smiled, trying to decide if this was a good time to mention he was a werewolf. o_O


Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts