Snapshots: Exploring Cata

Cataclysm has me starstruck. The moment I was able to sit down at my desk to login to play; I was hooked. Of course an old(new?) friend decided to greet my priestess with a very sadistic "Hello!"

Vash'ir has an enormous amount of kooky, hillarious, and downright fun questlines. One of my most favorite was the mind-controlling squid. The cutscene had me in stitches. Truth time! I played the 'It's suppose to be dead' squid scene three times before I could move on to the rest of the storyline.

Who could abandon these little guys? While exploring the new Blasted lands I discovered them ontop of a chest-like box. All three were very much alone and far away from their little village. Too bad we can't rescue them and keep them as companion pets.

Druid in flight form: "I has a box!" Seriously, who knew that a bird in a box would be this adorable? On another note - Deepholm is proving to be tedious. Did they forget the humor in this area? It just seems like it pales in comparison to Hyjal and Vash'ir. Don't get me started on Manabonk... what the heck?!

Last but certainly not least, is my humble homage to 'Gnaws!' The small questline with Budd left me with a huge smile on my face. How not to chuckle at one of the most awesome parodies ever?

There is so much to do in this latest expansion. I'm loving Cataclysm but with the good comes the bad. I'll get into that for tomorrow's entry. Drama, it was bound to happen.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Yup I have been playing cataclysm like crazy last week. Keep grinding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts