My little Lupita

Holidays can both be a blessing and a major pain in the arse in a disguise. Especially if you work a seasonal job! Thankfully I am no longer working retail so that's my one saving grace at the moment. And yes, that's suppose to explain my brief lapse in posts. :P

All My Alts has a new look! Do you like the new layout? No? That's quite allright I think it's ace. I was getting tired of looking at the bright white of the previous layout. Blizzard's official Warcraft site also launched the live version of their new forums/armory. I adore all of the new features including the fact that the blues kept to their word and did not reveal any RealIDs/real names. Yay for justice! <3


I've also been playing around with Lupita in the new Wow Modeler. Due to the fact that I did not want to participate in the Cataclysm beta(too many spoilers!) I have been simply imagining what my Worgen girl would look like ingame. Thanks to that program I'm able to breathe a little pixel life into her. ^.^

Personally, I think the only thing missing is a cute, fluffy tail but I've been told that Worgen do not get tails due to the whole 'furry' controversy.  (*shakes fist*) She would be triple cuter if she had a tail darn you!

And the obligatory, "it's almost Christmas-time" picture. Seriously, a fluffy tail would make that portrait look even better. As a pet lover I demand to see more fluffy! Lol! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts