Fanfiction: Herbal Trip

When the servers came back up with patch 4.03A I ran around everywhere I could to see all the new changes. One slight problem soon arose.  I found out a disturbing fact. All the new zone maps also changed the mine nodes, herbal gathers, and animal pack locations. Nothing was in the same place. I had no idea where to mine, herbal, or skin anymore. After a bit of grumbling I decided it would be best to tackle herbaling first. My ink supplies for inscription were running low. I had to go out and pick some flowers! What happened next? Well, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...

As always, click on pictures for the full-view:

Yep, Deathwing decided to come and own the entire land I was herbaling in at the time. The General chat suddenly was full of "WTF!" type comments. I was both laughing my head off and shaking my fist at being fried into a crispy critter. When the screen flashed red I had thought that I had stepped into a phased zone! Next thing I knew, my DK was eating ground...and on fire.

I never did get to herbal.  Lousy dragon...

Afterwards, I had the idea of this picture:


I think it fits his persona rather nicely. Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Please tell me what server you play on, and your name! You seem like a funny person x)! Oh sry for Anonymous btw I err cant pick a Profile. My name is Sendro/Vandinate/Madenma And i play on Argent Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I appreciate the compliment. ^.^ Thanks for reading and I hope that you continue visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts