Snapshots: Simply Random 2

Apologies for not updating in the past few days. Apparently, there is a stomach flu running amuck causing innocent Warcraft bloggers(and other people) to come down with a nasty bug. Too bad we don't have a cure disease for that sort of thing in real life. ^.^;

Two days ago I finally accomplished Loremaster of Kalimdor. All I have left is three zones in Northrend which are Howling Fjord, Zul Drak, and Icecrown to achieve the title. I am at a loss for time. The 4.01 patch drops tomorrow and it could possibly add more to the Loremaster achievement. However I am betting that it will not until the actual Cataclysm patch that adds in the zone content. My reasoning is that on the PTR(Public Test Realms) the achievements are still intact. It's a great deal of a gamble but I have no choice but to hope that my guess is true. Otherwise... no I won't even think about it! Must...keep hope!
 I was running Dire Maul to accomplish a few of the Kalimdor quests. One of my favorite scenes is rescuing the ethereal pony from the clutches of Warpwood. It's a fun paladin quest chain that I will be sad to see removed when Cataclysm comes around on December 7th!
Many-eyed monsters truly give me the creeps. Seriously, would you want to go near a thing that can see you from a 360 degree perspective? (Shivers) Do not want.

The previous creepy picture aside. I now present to thee the "WTF am I" sea cow form. Blizzard what were you thinking when you made this? Really, it's not flattering to anyone!


Thanks for reading! ICC pics and a Glyph Guide for 4.01 is coming up!

Comments

Popular Posts