Snapshots: Pre-Cata Bucket List and Tirion Fordring

Each day the clock ticks toward the Cataclysm. As time continues to pass along the more I begin to worry that I won't accomplish all of my pre-Cata accomplishments. It took me a few seconds to type that much. (*twitch*) I could have completed a quest...


Romantic interlude or Horror Sidedish? You decide.
Ahhh moving along... I stumbled across an interesting scene while running amuck in Burning Steppes. Seriously it creeped me out something fierce. o.O

Don't mind the cluttered UI. Really, it's much cleaner during raid times. Honest!

Yesterday proved to be a success! I completed Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms. The final quest chain was one of my favorites as it involved lore regarding, Tirion Fordring!

 Poor guy. He's involved in a variety of events but through-out them all he keeps true to his family, religion, and honor. Ultimately he is exiled(due to showing compassion to an orc) and lives life in the Plaguelands.

One of the quests involved retrieving a painting that was made of his family at a family excursion to the beach. I really wish we could keep the painting as a memento.  Still, I'm content having this one made up. I took a screencap of the quest item and then added a real frame around it. <3


All in all it's great that in the end Tirion isn't forgotten. He eventually makes his way back to the Alliance in a huge manner. I've heard in Cata that there is a lot more in store for him. Hopefully it's good tidings and maybe he'll make a new family too. Wishful thinking on my part, but hey, he's too epic to be single! :P


Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts