Snapshots: Monthly Review

Did I mention sometime ago that I was hit with the pre-expansion blues? Hell if I was wrong. This month it certainly did not seem that way! From guild drama to gold sinks to alts and ultimately a new role... it's been one whirlwind scenario after the other.

Little Explorer: Earlier in the month I had decided to get a few achievements done on my #1 bank alt. This girl has several reincarnations across the servers. Each one has hit the gold cap in their own unique way. However this particular gal has not only hit the gold cap twice but also dragged her little body into the hostile territories of Horde country! Last month she forced her way into the main capitals and stole their flames. This time she was cruising in the side cart of my husband's toon's bike to earn the explorer title. Since she was pretty low level all of the mobs aggro'd on her and chased her across the map. For future reference, if you die in the side cart your  body flies across the land and plops to a halt on the ground. Yep, it was not pretty in many cases. All she has left is Northrend itself and the title will be hers to claim!

Midnight Stroll: Speaking of bikes? The one pictured previously and above was one that I had bought for my husband on his birthday. Want to make your loved one happy? Get their main a chopper. It's your ticket to mass evil and absolute forgiveness. Guaranteed!

Husband: (*Enraged*) "Woman! How the hell do you explain this month's credit card bill?!!"

Wife: "Opps! Well, there was this shoe sale and I kinda charged $1500 extra! Oh but hey, remember that chopper I got you for your WoW main..."

Husband: (*Thoughtful for a moment but then shrugs*) "Yeah, that was freaking cool. Forget what I said, I love you baby!"

See? Profit! Oh and if you use Baby Spice(a possible reward from the cooking daily in Dalaran) on a person upon a mount.. you get cute results like the picture ^ above.

Pink Elekks on Parade: I'm not sure what it was called exactly but the montly Brew of the Month gave this super cute effect once drunk. There was also a possibility of having little pink elekks follow you around as well. When I had done this in Outland(was currently grinding my skinning skill after dropping enchanting) I had gotten a few whispers asking me how to get the new mount. Silly fun! xD


When Hearts are made of Gold...Sellers: When running amuck on my little boomkin(I'm going to eventually delete her and re-make her into a mage in Cata) I stumbled across something both sad and amazing to behold. Seems like gold sellers are getting super inventive with how they attract a player's attention to their ads. I'm not one to promote their stupidity but even I had to pause to look at the heart symbol recreated from bodies of level ones.

Queen of the Ogres: On and off again I have been working toward my Loremaster achievement. Let me tell you, 'On the Blades Edge' for Outland loremaster is a PAIN in the arse. A huge pain. Big! Enormous! The kind of pain that makes a person want to hurl their keyboard out the window with their monitor trailing right after it. But I finally got that step done and along the way achieved 'Queen' status with the ogres. The whole fiasco was worth it for the finale that is given. And those clothes... yep they are not my druid resto gear but my tank set. Remember I mentioned a new role? That's right,  I'm currently bear tanking for my new guild.  O.O;

Thankies for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts