Snapshots:Two months of Fun

The past two months have gone by in a whirlwind of fun and chaos. In that short time I stepped into ICC, discovered a liking for bears, was kicked out of a guild, and bid farewell to two friends. All the while I was taking snaps of my seemingly never-ending journey.

 Click pictures for larger view.

This picture was taken about the time Blizzard announced a new mount could be bought at the Blizzard store. Yep, the second I heard about it the first thing I did was beg my husband for it. Yet I didn't get it until my birthday which was a few weeks after it was available. Who wouldn't want a sparkle pony for a gift? Yay!

Welps my birthday gift came with a stipulation. I would get the pony but the hubby would get a brand-new RAF account. All for a rocket mount! And of course I had to try it as a passenger bunny.

The guild I was kicked out of was attempting ICC 10-man. I popped into bear form and took the obligatory rocketpack picture. Ok about the kick? The whole reasoning behind the G-kick was that my husband couldn't make a raid date. A week's notice was given beforehand but when that day came the GM threw a huge tantrum. Not only did he kick my husband but also myself which prompted two of my friends to quit and then ultimately to switch servers. Stupid Hippiechic.

I'm not really too upset about the kick. If anything I'd say the whole miserable experience in that ex-guild was worth it for this one scene. Respect.

The biggest reason for not being upset is that my husband and I found a very decent guild to join. While we wait for a warlock to join the ranks we are running TOC and Ulduar to get to know one another as well as gear up our mage and DK. So far our descent into madness has been fun and rewarding. The Hodir fight is a bitch to actually participate in and behold.

And this Friday after TOC if we don't go into ICC(still waiting on that lock) then we will be re-boarding the train to attempt Mimoron AKa the Voltron fight. Even with today's current gear this fight is a pain in the ass.

One more thing about the new guild. I'm the only druid so all that resto/boomkin gear is mine! Hohohoho!

Comments

  1. Wow! What a crazy two months it has been. I love the new mount! I want a pretty sparkle pony too :) Love the snapshot of the bear with the rocket butt LMAO! I am so glad you are liking the new guild! Don't worry sweetie I am not gone, it's very difficult to get rid of me :) I will be around for fun times with you guys always! That is the reason I switched over to the server with you in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a wild ride that's for sure. Glad to hear that you'll pop in to say 'Hi' from time to time. If you can't make it you can always drop me a line via Facebook!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts