Gold Guide: Herbs and Bunnies; Oh My!

World of Warcraft Gold GuideOk so apparently the herbal market going haywire isn't exactly thanks to a particular person. From what I have read on other gold blogs the sky-rocketing prices on herbs are in relation to the Blizzard bringing down the ban hammer on players that use Farm Bots alike HonorBuddy.

What I am seeing in my particular realm is the new glyph makers scrambling to either sell all of their glyphs at an insanely low price or actually going out to farm their own herbs for a change.

No longer can we simply snatch up stacks of Adder's Tongue or Lichbloom for 5G a stack. The herbs are still pricing around 35-60g a stack and going strong. For myself, I've had quite a few herbs stocked up but that supply is dwindling fast. Which means I'll have to frequent Sholazar Basin and Storm Peaks that more often to keep up with the glyph demand. Have I ever mentioned that I despise farming? It's always best to outsource via trade chat or finding a 'farmer' of your own. Time is money after all. Except in this case there are no farmers available. Patience is also a virtue.

On another more random note of interest. I took the above picture from when the last Darkmoon faire was in town at Shattrath City. At the time I was transformed into a bunny rabbit by my husband. He likes to keep extra costume wands at hand for random fun. So I jumped into the cannon launcher and..well ... there you have it. Bunny can fly!


Comments

Popular Posts