Achievement: For the Alliance


Dark Lady Sylvanas Night Elf


(*sings*) The Witch is dead! The Witch is dead!
Does it show my Horde roots if I mention that I only gained satisfaction from smacking the Dark Lady Sylvannas around on that mount run? I actually like the other Horde leaders. Despite her recent makeover to look like a proper High Elf I can't help but remember the Dark Lady as the ditzy Nelf that she use to be.

Too bad she can only die once.

At any rate, I was invited to jump on Luzbella my restoration shaman to help heal through the mount run achievement. Which is pretty neat. I'm happy that more people on the new realm are realizing that my shammy is a decent healer. Despite not healing on her since Burning Crusade I feel that I haven't lost my touch as a restoration shaman.

The run was chaotic at best. Everyone was doing their own thing. People running off to the front gates of cities without waiting for others. Poking newbish pvp flagged toons that would most certainly cry about it in the local trade channel. Not to forget to forget how the blind were leading the blind. In Silvermoon, we were directed right into the bank instead of Lothermar's throne room.

In Org, instead of hugging the left side as we rounded corner to Thrall's..they jumped down into the drag! I won't forget to mention the genius idea that someone had that we take the blimp from Undercity  to Orgrimmar instead of going to Forest Song Ashenvale and head up the river to the broken side entrance of the Orc main city like other groups were doing. And they had the gall to act geniunely suprised that the Horde was actually waiting for us at Thrall's chambers.

Uhm, hello? You idiots practically broadcasted it with that stupid move.

Still it was fun in a very sadistic and mostly twisted way. We got our mount and most importantly we owned Slyvannas. (Nods) Yeps, that was the only thing that mattered.


Comments

Popular Posts