Welcome to my Adventures in Azeroth


WoW Roleplaying

All My Alts Intro and Copyright Stuffs

Hi hi! Welcome to All My Alts.
This blog is an online collection of my World of Warcraft thoughts, guides, and fanfiction. What? You wanted more that that perhaps? O_O Ha, okay! There will be the obligatory server and guild drama posts.

All the characters, stories, and graphics posted are © Lady-sama/Lady DarkFire/Lady Masaya, except where indicated (ie. EA Games, Akira Toriyama, Takeuchi Naoko, Blizzard, World of Warcraft, and the made-up characters of RPG members that I am borrowing with written/verbal permission*). Please do not copy, steal/take credit or distribute my work in any shape or form.


Favorite Quote

Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up on rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.--Meg Chittenden
Enjoy your stay! =(O.o)=


Comments

Popular Posts